All exhibitors (table tops, video, poster, or any combination thereof), please email the following info ASAP to Wesley Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org (408-797-2244). Instead of email, you may just click here to complete a form instead.
- Subject Line: NextFlex Innovation Opening Day Exhibit
- Organization name, as you would like it to be listed in a printed program.
- Point of contact (PoC) name
- PoC email address
- PoC mobile phone #
- Exhibit title (required for all demonstrations/table-tops/videos/or posters) – propose a title that would sound most interesting to, say, a Wall Street Journal or Wired Magazine journalist. What title would be most compelling to attract a non-technical, lay person, including a legislator who might advocate for FHE manufacturing funding?
- Short description of your demonstration In up to 100 words, how would you explain to a mainstream journalist or a legislator what your technology samples or demonstrations are, and what it means to society? Avoid technical jargon.
- Please confirm that you understand the day’s overarching theme: “FHE Changing the Way We Live.” This message should have a strong presence in your exhibiting. How will FHE change our lives? The world? In five or 10 years’ time, what will your technology do or what will your technology enable to improve things such as health, safety, assets/structures (buildings, vehicles, etc.), the environment, or for other consumer and commercial applications?
- Is your exhibit geared toward a non-technical audience, and, moreover, the mainstream press? (The answer should be “yes.”)
- Any other unique needs?
Due to the overwhelming response to this free exhibit opportunity, resources such as space and power for table exhibits will be limited in some locations. We can provide at least what is listed below to every table. If you need more than this just let us know at email@example.com, and we will place you appropriately based on your needs.
- One 5’x2’ table (29.5” tall) with white table cloth
- Three electrical sockets
- Five amps of AC electricity (total)
- 6’x5’ of floor space
Below is a diagram of table layouts with easel (if you have one) and walkways (to walk out from behind the tables) between setups.
On NextFlex Innovation Opening Day, we look to the future and the far-reaching impacts flexible hybrid electronics will have on the way we live, and introduce our new NextFlex National Headquarters and Pilot Manufacturing Line.
Your exhibit (a table display, a poster, video, images/illustrations/art, and products/prototypes/hardware samples) will communicate this world-changing vision. We’ve scheduled a special preview session for press and VIPs to give you the best shot at national media coverage. Not least, your exhibit is featured programming to be attended by leaders and decision-makers in the flexible hybrid electronics community.
Exhibitors are invited to the day’s proceedings: The main ceremony begins at 10am featuring remarks by Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Andre Gudger; House Representatives Mike Honda, Anna Eshoo, and Zoe Lofgren; San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo; and more. At 11am, we will direct our speakers and guests to view your exhibits, which are surrounding them. Adjacently are inaugural facilities tours. The morning concludes with a reception.
Guests include industry and government leaders, including NextFlex members.
This event to open our new facilities is a rare, no-cost, and not-to-be missed exhibit opportunity.
SET-UP: Tuesday, August 30, 2-5pm
EXHIBIT: Wednesday, August 31. 8am (doors open for final exhibitor prep); 9-10am (press and VIP preview) and 11-noon (all guests)
LOCATION: NextFlex, 2244 Blach Place, Suite 150, San Jose, CA 95131
SPECIFICATIONS – The more tangible, the better:
- The day’s overarching theme is “FHE Changing the Way We Live” This message should have a strong presence in your presentation. How will FHE change our lives? The world? In five or 10 years’ time, what will your technology do or what will your technology enable to improve things such as health, safety, assets/structures (buildings, vehicles, etc.), the environment, or for other consumer and commercial applications?
- Please gear your exhibit and be able to speak to it with a non-technical audience in mind (this is the lowest common-denominator of comprehension, e.g., regional and national news outlets such as the San Jose Mercury News or Bloomberg News may be in attendance).
- However, tech / FHE-savvy guests will be in attendance, too.
- Table Top
- Opportunity to feature products, prototypes, and hardware samples; these do not need to be fully functional.
- (1) 5’x2’ table
- Three electrical sockets; Five (5) amps of AC electricity (total)
- 6’x5’ of floor space
- With enough time, accommodations can likely be made for additional surface area
- Two-week preferred lead if power is required to run your demonstration
- Remember to link your table to our theme of “how FHE will change the way we live.”
- Size: 36” x 46” (vertical)
- Posters will be wall-mounted.
- NextFlex will provide mounting hardware (t-pins and adhesive/mounting putty)
- Remember to link your poster to our theme of “how FHE will change the way we live.”
- We can incorporate video or PowerPoint you have, and display it on a screen provided by NextFlex that will run during the event
- MP4 format preferred
- Images, Illustrations, Art
- Any high quality FHE images you have are useful.
- Does not necessarily need to link to the theme. If you do have an accompanying description that happens to speak it, then all the more welcome.
- By submitting these graphics you are giving us permission to use them for marketing this event, distribution to the media, as well as in future marketing materials.
- Products, prototypes, hardware samples
- If none of these fit your offering, please still consider submitting technology/demonstration samples. We will then feature your sample among a collection of others at a curated demo table.
- These do not need to be fully functional.
- Need more room? Need an entire room? Talk to us!