This position will be responsible for completion of tasks associated with assembly of functional circuits and testing devices at the direction of operations. This will include interfacing with both engineering and fab operations personnel as well as interactions with members and vendors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Operation of fab assembly tooling according to the documented procedures for tools and materials where they have been trained. This will include producing multiple devices, including flexible circuits and other components as needed.
- Ensuring that equipment and materials such as adhesives and tooling are well cleaned and maintained per instructions.
- Observe and record performance of assembly function and alert operations when processes or materials deviate from expected performance.
- Participate in meetings and provide input on improvements to procedures, quality and materials.
- Always operate and behave in a safety conscious manner.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Experience in a technical field where procedures need to be documented and followed
- Hands on experience with precision instruments and process equipment. In particular, applicant should have experience with electronic assembly
- Basic understanding of electrical circuits
- Education in a technical field is preferred
- Experience with technical data including the use of Microsoft Office products including Excel.
- Experience with Besi Datacon or Universal Fusion pick and place will be considered an advantage.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
The individual will be expected to spend the majority of their time in the clean room / fab environment and often standing and walking. Regular breaks will be provided.
Interested in applying? Please email us at email@example.com