Wed, Sep 20
- 1:00 – 3:00 Government personnel and NextFlex members from Tiers 1, 2, and 3 only (multiple delegates welcome)
- 3:00 – 6:30 Government personnel and all NextFlex members, including Observer-level (multiple delegates welcome)
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM NextFlex Technical Council Meeting
1:00 Welcome & NextFlex Updates
Roadmap 3.0, Database Project Update; FHE Arduino
1:30 Project Update Reports
- “Mechanical and Electrical Test Methods for FHE Devices” UMass Lowell
- “Conformal Printing onto Complex 3-D Surfaces” Lockheed Martin
- “FHE Prototype and Production Equipment” Sensor Films
- “Flexible Antenna Array Technology” The Boeing Company
Breakout A. Project Call 3.0 Final Proposal Voting (Voting Members)
Breakout B. FHE Manufacturing Equipment Briefing
- ConnecTec – Low-temperature die-bonding system
- Yuasa System – Mechanical test systems
- adphos – Near-IR curing table
- BTU International – 8-zone conveyor oven
- Nanotronics – Optical inspection system
- Nordson ASYMTEK – Dispensing system on X-Y stage
- FUJIFILM Dimatix – Desktop inkjet printer
- Universal Instruments – NextFlex Project: Fuzion assembly tool
- Meyer Burger – NextFlex Project: ConX print and assembly system
- Optomec – NextFlex Project: Aerosol jet system
5:00 PM – 6:30 PM Networking Reception
Save the date your calendar.
iCalendar • Google Calendar • Outlook • Outlook Online • Yahoo! Calendar
Thu, Sep 21
9:00am – 4:00pm NextFlex Innovation Day
Fri, Sep 22
9:00am – 12:00pm FHE Manufacturing Equipment and Process Demonstrations
- Equipment vendor technical staff will conduct hands-on demonstrations in the cleanroom;
- NextFlex technical staff will also conduct demonstrations of the flexible Arduino manufacturing process
Thursday and Friday attendance: Government partners and all NextFlex members are welcome, including Observer-level members.
Book ASAP; rooms fill quickly in Silicon Valley.
Hotels near NextFlex:
Staybridge Suites San Jose near San Jose Airport (SJC) offers government rates.
This link will enable you to register for both the Technical Council Meeting and Innovation Day.