Wed, Aug 8
- 11:00 AM – 3:30 PM Government personnel and NextFlex members from Tiers 1, 2, and 3 only (multiple delegates welcome)
- 3:30 PM – 6:30 PM Government personnel and all NextFlex members, including Observer-level (multiple delegates welcome)
11:00 AM – 5:00 PM NextFlex Technical Council Meeting
|11:00||Welcome and NextFlex Updates
Database Project Update; Fab Project Update, including the flexible Arduino; Technical Working Group Co-lead Introductions
|11:50||New Member Benefit: Live PDK Demo|
|12:10||Project Call Final Reports and Kickoff Presentations
|2:40||Flexible Power TWG Presentation|
|3:20||FHE Workshop Debriefs|
|3:30||Break: Observer-Level Members Welcome to Join at This Time|
|3:55||PC 4.0 Proposal Kickoff, Discussion, and Teaming Opportunities
|4:00||Government Breakout: Agency Projects & Workshops (Government Only)|
5:00 Technical Council Meeting Adjourns; Networking Reception Begins
6:30 Networking Reception Ends
Thu, Aug 9
9:00am – 4:00pm NextFlex Innovation Day
Fri, Aug 10
8:00am – 12:00pm FHE Manufacturing Equipment and Process Demonstrations
- Equipment vendor technical staff will conduct hands-on demonstrations in the cleanroom;
- NextFlex technical staff will also conduct demonstrations of the flexible Arduino manufacturing process
- For more details, including agenda, click here.
Thursday and Friday attendance: Government partners and all NextFlex members are welcome, including Observer-level members.
Sonesta Hotel – $199 block rate, expiring July 7th.
Book soon; limited rooms at this rate are available and rates rise quickly in this area.
- Complimentary shuttle service 7am-10pm; service area includes SJC airport and NextFlex
- Room service
- Business center
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Heated outdoor pool with sun deck and lounge chairs
- Fitness center
- Full-service restaurant
- Complimentary parking
- The Pantry – available for grab and go snacks
Other hotels near NextFlex:
- Residence Inn
- Courtyard Milpitas
- Sheraton Hotel
- Staybridge Suites San Jose near San Jose Airport (SJC) offers government rates.
This link will enable you to register for the Technical Council Meeting, PC 4.0 Overview and Teaming, and Innovation Day. If you already registered, there is no need to do so again.