Advances in the Development of Flexible AMOLED Display and End-Product Innovations by Ze Yuan, Deputy General Manager of the Frontier Research Center at Royole
Flexible AMOLED technology is setting the stage for end-product innovations to come, exemplified by the great attention it has gained in the consumer market over the past year. The speaker will discuss selective topics in the development of flexible AMOLED display modules, which will further enhance the overall performance and reliability of the display. Beyond that, other examples of flexible electronics technologies and related end-product innovations will also be described.
AGC products for wearable devices －Durable and stretchable fluoloelastmer “AFLAS” and High moisture permeable polyurethane adhesive by Shinji Wada, Research and Development Chemist, AGC Group
AGC’s chemicals division is manufacturing a variety of products such as Chlor & Alkali materials, Fluoro materials and Polyurethane materials. This presentation will introduce two products for wearable devices; Durable stretchable fluroelastomer “AFLAS” and High moisture permeable polyurethane adhesive.
- Welcome by NextFlex – Scott Miller
- Description of Stanford eWEAR and Intro of Speaker from Royole – Angela McIntyre
- “Advances in the Development of Flexible AMOLED Display and End-Product Innovations” – Ze Yuan, Deputy General Manager, Frontier Research Center, Royole
- Q&A for Royole & Intro of Speaker from AGC – Angela McIntyre
- “Durable and Stretchable Fluoloelastmer “AFLAS” and High Moisture Permeable Polyurethane Adhesive”－ Shinji Wada, Research and Development Chemist, AGC Group
- Q&A for AGC and upcoming eWEAR seminars – Angela McIntyre
- Wrap-up – Scott Miller