June 26, 2020
This webinar will:
- Describe how advanced packaging and bare die system design approaches are giving rise to a new field with a supporting supply chain.
- Look at trends that are pushing developments and capabilities along the supply chain, moving FHE toward larger scale manufacturing.
- Discuss current and future states of manufacturing and reliability requirements for design, materials, components and substrates.
- Review developments in enabling technologies, such as functional inks, substrates, thin die and ultra-thin die, manufacturing processes and characterization tools as well as the barriers to high volume manufacturing at the desired cost points.
- Summarize collaborative programs and activities worldwide for developing standards and addressing gaps in technology needs.
May 10-14, 2020
“The Committees for North America, Asia, and Europe for the International Meeting on Chemical Sensors” invite you to IMCS 2020, to be held in Montreal during May 2020. This will be the 18th in a series of successful meetings for researchers, professionals, and business leaders to see the state of the art in sensors for gases, liquids, biologicals, for applications in health and environment, wearables and fixed infrastructure, as well as wired and wireless.