NextFlex Innovation Day has Grown to Innovation Week!
The excitement is building. If you haven’t already RSVP’d to attend, plan now to join us August 6-10, 2018, for “Innovation Week” — a week of meetings and activities designed to grow the FHE manufacturing supply chain, make critical decisions about the future of FHE development, and discover new partners and technology. Best of all, we invite you to join us for a celebration of a year’s progress and achievement.
- Be inspired by the companies and people making ground-breaking FHE advancements in healthcare, ag-tech, infrastructure, aerospace, and more
- Interact with NextFlex member demonstrations of FHE-enabled prototypes and products – already 40 companies are planning to exhibit!
- Network to discover new technology and meet FHE influencers from industry, academia and government
- Tour the Technology Hub and learn about NextFlex capabilities first-hand
Here’s the schedule:
Monday, August 6 (6:00 pm to 9:00 pm) and Tuesday, August 7 (8:00 am to 4:30 pm)
This workshop will convene FHE industry and academia to forge new partnerships that will lead to proposals submitted to the NSF in the next year. For more information, click here.
NextFlex Technical Council (TC) Meeting, PC 4.0, and Networking Reception
Wednesday, August 8 (11:00 am to 6:30 pm)
- Final reports from Project Calls (PC) 1.0 and 2.0
- Kickoff presentations for PC 3.0
- PC 4.0 Proposal Kickoff and Teaming Opportunities
- Roadmap voting
To register, click here.
Thursday, August 9 (10:00 am to 4:00 pm)
Be a part of “Partners in Progress – Accelerating Innovation,” as NextFlex members display their latest and greatest FHE technology which will not only improve people’s daily lives, but also the safety and security of our service members. For more information, click here.
NextFlex Members: to register for a free exhibit table, click here. There are only a few tables left!
FHE Manufacturing Equipment and Process Demonstrations
Friday, August 10 (8:00 am to 11:00 am)
Tour NextFlex’s state-of-the-art Technology Hub with equipment company technical staff and participate in hands-on demonstrations. To register, click here.
Don’t miss this opportunity to advance FHE manufacturing and make plans for our future.
Dr. Malcolm J. Thompson
Executive Director, NextFlex