NextFlex respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that unauthorized copyrighted material appears through our Site, and you are the copyright owner or the authorized representative of the copyright owner of such material, please provide NextFlex’s Designated Agent, as designated below, a Written Notice of Claimed Infringement. Please include the following information:
- Your full legal name, physical address, e-mail address and telephone number;
- A specific description of the material you claim to be infringing (or to be the subject to infringing activity) and that you desire to be removed or access to which to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit NextFlex to locate the material such as the Internet location, reference or a link;
- Sufficient information to identify the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by your single notification, a representative list of the copyrighted works at that site that you claim have been infringed;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information included in your notification is accurate;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Please be aware that the law assesses damages, including attorneys’ fees, to anyone who knowingly makes a material misrepresentation in sending a notification or counter notification of infringement.
NextFlex’s Designated Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement:
Director of Operations
2244 Blach Place, Suite 150
San Jose, CA 95131, USA
NextFlex Policy Concerning Repeat Infringers:
Under the appropriate circumstances, it is NextFlex’s policy to remove and/or to disable access to the Site and/or from the Site to web pages of repeat infringers, and NextFlex reserves the right to do so without liability and in its sole discretion. NextFlex may also without liability and at its sole discretion limit access, terminate or suspend access to the Site or Materials for users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not such users are repeat infringers.
For more information about the Digital Millennium Copyright Act in general, please see the U.S. Copyright Office’s explanation available at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf. For more information about the “Notice and Takedown” procedures summarized above, please see Section 512 of the U.S. Copyright Act available at http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#512. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that any notification or counter notification you submit to NextFlex regarding claimed infringement complies with all requirements under the law, and NextFlex reserves the right not to respond to or act upon faulty notifications or counter notifications.
Copyright 2017-2021 NextFlex. All rights reserved.